About the listing
Countrywide Cottages have a lot to thank their fabulous guests for as their reviews across the internet again won them the Number One position in the 2020 AAA Gold List self catering accommodation in Australia. Also, Hall of Fame of the Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor since 2015 and finalist in the Five Paws Awards since 2009. You and your dog/s will love it here too.
Come enjoy four star, fully accessible and genuinely pet friendly bush land cottages, just a short drive from the Great Ocean Road, 25 minutes drive inland from Lorne.
Relax by the wood fire, wander the bush tracks on the property or hop over the stile to walk for miles in the fabulous Otway National Park.
Cosy dog beds, home made dog treats and furniture covers for the couch potatoes all make sure your dog feels as welcome as you do. Each of the cottages has a huge securely fenced yard for your pets' freedom and security as well as your peace of mind. Your dogs will love the bush tracks or a swim in the dam.
Nearby attractions include Otway Harvest Trail, Lorne and the Great Ocean Road.
- Open Fireplace
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Games or recreation room
- Family Friendly
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Furniture
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
Check in: 3:00pm
Check out: 10:00am