About the listing
Welcome to the Wonky Stables Holiday Park, located in the beautiful township of Forrest in the Otway Ranges.
The park is set on approximately 15 acres with a lovely panoramic view taking in undulating landscape and bush surrounds.
Enjoy a hit of tennis while the kids play in the nearby playground and skate area.
Wonky Stables Holiday Park has a wide range of cabins and camping sites both unpowered and powered, to suit groups, couples or singles, and families at great value for money.
- Communal Kitchen
- Drive through sites available
- Open Fireplace
- Tennis Court
- Secure Parking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Camp Kitchen
- Family Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: 10:00am