EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS
Australia’s primary emergency call service number is Triple Zero (000), which can be dialled from any fixed or mobile phone, pay phones and certain Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services.
- Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
- Is your life or property being threatened?
- Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered YES call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
- 112 is available from all GSM or GSM derived mobile phones.
- 106 connects to the text-based relay service for people who have a hearing or speech impairment. All calls to the emergency numbers, whether from fixed, mobile, pay phones or VoIP services are free-of-charge.
The following Link will take you to other emergency resources.
Warnings, Incidents and Planned Burns are displayed at
Other sources of information:
- Facebook (facebook.com/cfavic)
- Twitter (twitter.com/CFA_Updates)
- ABC local radio, Sky News and other emergency broadcasters
- VicEmergency Hotline (1800 226 226)
Current incidents & warnings: http://emergency.vic.gov.au/respond/
State fire information: http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au
Localised Emergency Contacts
Forrest police station: Phone 03 5236 6372 (Non-24 hours)
Colac Police Station: Phone 03 5230 0000
Colac Hospital: 03 5232 5100